Whistling Gypsy

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Currently on my iPod: Queen's Friends Will Be Friends
Currently reading: NOTHING! (a first for SJ!)
Currently in: my bed, at home, in Kiwiland... for the last time in ?? years!! (weep)

It's my last night in NZ, and I find myself watching a ridiiiiiiculous movie on TV called "Mad Cows," about a rather preposterous series of disasters which befall a young Australian woman in London. OK, this is a silly movie. A person in a yellow tellytubby suit just leapt out from behind a tree and yelled "Uh oh!" because... no, I'm not even going to try to explain the plot of this movie. That way madness lies.

Well, it's all packed up, and there's nothing much left to say. THe next time I post, it'll be from London! See you later, mes amis! :D

Hugs and kisses,
SJ

she whistled and she sang till the green woods rang at 5:31 AM

4 Comments:

And she's off!

...like a hoid of toitles! :P LOL
Blogger g d townshende, at 2:50 PM  
Hello! Sorry to barge in uninvited. :)
I just wanted to tell you that I hope everything goes out well in your journey, and that if you ever need anything, I’ll be available (you can find my email in my blog). Have fun, and good luck! :)

Sara
Blogger monstro, at 6:32 PM  
VISIT ME IN ST. PETERSBURG!!! June 5thish to July 10thish!

DO IT!!! Your trip will suck otherwise, I tell you, absolutely suck! We can't be on the same continent at the same time and not see each other! *sends threatening looks your way*

But try to enjoy it even if you can't. :D
Blogger Liz, at 7:50 PM  
Thanks Sara! I covertly read your blog (the English entries, anyway :P) and it's lovely to have you comment! Thanka for your kind offer! I'll keep it in mind. :)

Liz, that is the most fucking awesome idea you've ever had. Much awesomer than any I've had. AUGH. Ok, going to check into my hostel to sleep off this lag, but tomorrow, I'm investigating! :D

Much love to all yous,
SJ
Blogger Sars, at 7:55 AM  

Add a comment